These are high quality batteries designed with the Start & Stop technology to provide maximum energy and starting capacity and to reduce the fuel consumption and the emission release. EFB and AGM are two types of these batteries used depending on the kind of need thanks to the short charging time.
• These are Enhanced Flooded Batteries with advanced flooded type for vehicles of Start & Stop Technology.
• It has two times higher the cycle performance and high charging capability compared to Standard batteries with the same power.
• It is the AGM version of VRLA (Valve Regulated Lead Acid) dry battery designed to be used in vehicles of advanced Start & Stop Technology.
• It has three times higher cycle performance and high charging capability compared to Standard flooded batteries with the same power.
They are special edition flooded batteries that can adapt to all kinds of automobiles.
• Thanks to their technology and special formula, they have high starter and long cycle life.
• In addition to providing high performance with their fully closed design with a battery cap, they are suitable for intense usage conditions.
They are flooded type batteries designed with special technology to meet the intensive energy needs of heavy vehicles and heavy-duty vehicles with high starting power.
• They provide high performance under harsh conditions.
• They have element fixing systems reinforced against vibration.
• They are produced based on high vibration resistance against vibration. Impermeability is ensured, thanks to this.
• They promise high corrosion resistance and low water loss.
They are military vehicle batteries produced in accordance with NATO standards.
• Extra security is ensured with special plates, separators and covers against vibration, shock and impact.
• They are produced based on vibration resistance against leaks due to these reasons.
• They are produced considering the entire energy requirement of the vehicle.
Arma Plus Marine Series designed for sea, lake and river vehicles provides long and high performance.
• High-quality batteries with special assembly technology have an impermeable cover feature against shocks, vibrations and slopes in sea conditions.
• They have a high starting capacity.
• They provide long-lasting use with their corrosion resistance.
• They have high starting and cycle capacity suitable for active usage conditions.
They are batteries with high cycle life, specially designed for needs, developed to offer high capacity and long service life. They are designed with different sizes of sheet metal case designs.
They have all the capacities needed for ground cleaning machines, machines used in railways, stackers, lifting platforms, golf carts, conveyor belts and mining locomotives.